Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Weekend has come and gone

Well, another weekend has flown by in a flash but I really enjoyed myself every minute of it! Saturday, my parents left on their first trip in probably 10 years and the first anniversary trip I think they've ever taken to Niagara Falls, Canada. Yesterday marked their 30th wedding anniversary and I'm so very proud and inspired by them every day. I keep praying their trip is perfect in every way because no two people on this earth deserve it more than they do. I'm an extremely blessed girl to have the parents that I do and my children are doubly blessed to have them as grandparents!

Sunday, Granny and I got lunch at Ledo's and then went to  see a hysterically funny show at the Port Tobacco Players called "Arsenic and Old Lace". I had never even heard of it before Granny called on Saturday evening asking me to go with her but I was so pleasantly surprised. This play made laugh out loud so many times and renewed how much I love to see shows! We plan on seeing "The Diary of Anne Frank" there next month and then have a ladies date with Mom in December to see "It's a Wonderful Life".  The picture above shows the actual actors from Port Tobacco Players. They are all so talented and I can't even pick which was my favorite!




We did so much this weekend but my brain is totally fried trying to get back in to the week and I keep staring at this massive pile of work to do so I'll keep it brief. Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment