Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to Rory!


In our lives, it's impossible not to reflect on the true blessings we are given. One of the greatest blessings in my life is my very best friend, Ashleigh. She's always been the light guiding me through the tough times. No matter what I'm going through, a simple phone call to her puts everything in perspective and I come out feeling clarity and better about whatever it may be. Ashleigh has seen me through the toughest times of my life. Best friends are supposed to be there during good times and bad and I can honestly say that Ashleigh has been there for all those and so much more. Besides Chris and the boys, she's the only other constant I have. She's my sister, my best friend, my confidante, my soul mate, my own personal comedienne, my duet partner, and no one on earth holds a candle to the friendship she has given me for...wow...probably 25 years. Our mother's were friends, and for that I'll always be grateful to them. Our husband's have made peace with the fact that we're a package deal...they had to, that's one thing I won't compromise on...but we're grateful they are so understanding of the amount of time we spend on the phone.

With this being said, it is my privilege and honor to introduce you to her third, COUNT IT THIRD, boy-RORY! He was born on Monday, January 10th. Weighing in at 9 lbs 10 oz (that's not a typo, my girl does work!) he's a handsome little man with a full head of blond hair! I'm grateful that she is getting amazing blessings that measure up to the blessing she is to the world. Between the two of us, we have 5 boys...4 more and we have ourselves a team (I don't do sports so I have no idea of what kind of team, but 9 sounds like a decent size team for whatever).

And Ash...I totally stole that picture from you. What can I say, I'm a proud Uncle Lindi.

1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful and you are so blessed to have Ashleigh and her boys!!

    ReplyDelete