2. Today I am thankful for my beautiful baby boy Jackson. Today, he is two years old. Two years ago today my life was enriched beyond anything I could ever fathom just by him coming (screaming his fool head off) in to this world. I'll get to my "birthday post" after this.
3. My best friend is my soul mate. Ashleigh has been one of the most solid constants in my life since we met as itty bitty bitties. My sanity has been saved on a weekly basis ever since. Whenever I'm about to freak out or overreact, the voice of reason is there to talk me off the ledge. I hope every single person in this world has a best friend like Ash in their lives, when things get bad-she's there. The worse the situation I've gotten myself in to, the more she shines as a friend. I could go on for days about this one.
4. A quirky thing about me is I talk to myself CONSTANTLY. And I mean constantly. In fact, the way I came up with the answer to this question was by saying out loud to myself "Self, what is something quirky about you?" And there you have it. I'm a stark raving mad lunatic.
5. This weekend I am going to do some top secret covert ops type of things. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
6. Something that worries me is EVERYTHING! I try to hide it but the reason I talk so darn much is because once I'm quiet, I'm internalizing some sort of worry. I get it from my father. He is a worrier and I guess it's my genetic curse.
7. On my night stand you would find nothing really exciting. Usually a bottle of water, my phone charging, lotions and "post bath" supplies for me and the boys. Oh! (there's that exclamation point again) and the lamp of course :) .
Join in the fun by going to Lauren's blog and copy/pasting.

No comments:
Post a Comment