If you want to check out Lauren's blog, you can here

1. I am the dorkiest dork in all of dorkville...and proud of it. My husband adores my nerdiness, my kids will one day be humiliated by it, but it is who I am and I've only in recent years have been able to embrace it and know that the people who matter, love me more for it.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was have two 8.5 lb baby boys! My life is a chaotic whirlwind with these two occupying my time!
3. I feel prettiest when the guys in work trucks hollar at me while I'm driving down the road from work. KIDDING! I feel prettiest when I'm completely comfortable. Whether it's in comfy clothes while lounging around the house or being dolled up around the people who love me most in the world.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is everyday stresses. But, I will say this...when you get up at 4:45 am and are go go going during the day, by the end of the day it has to be something SUPER stressful to keep this girl from collapsing in to a slumber.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell. I would eat them every single meal (Like I did when I was pregnant with Peyton) if I didn't know that I would have to buy a bigger car to contain my huge rear end if I did.
6. The way to my heart is by being genuinely hilarious. Good looks are fleeting but if you can make me REALLY laugh, you're in my heart forever. The world would be a better place if everyone was hysterically funny.
7. I would like to VISIT HAWAII. It's definitely at the tippy top of my bucket list.
Well, that's it. I'm going to keep on the hunt for fun blogs to follow so I can keep up these quirky little things!

No comments:
Post a Comment